POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Ray newsgroup message digest : POV Ray newsgroup message digest Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:22:04 EDT (-0400)
  POV Ray newsgroup message digest
From: Trevor G Quayle
Date: 18 Oct 2007 15:20:00
Message: <web.4717b160ee6ce4b8c150d4c10@news.povray.org>
Not sure where to post this, it relates to the online newsgroups.

I don't have a newsgroup reader set up at home and I can't run one at work
so I like to use the web-based newsgroups.  I tend to use the "Message
Digest" multi-group digest so I can see the latest replies without haveing
to sift through the threads to find whats new.  Up until recently, the
off-topic group was not included in this digest, however, sometime in the
past few days it has been included.  The digest only holds the latest 100
messages, so now it tends to fill up rather quickly with all the off-topic
threads.  Is there a reason this got changed (or is my memory faulty and
it's always been like this)?  And is there any way to get it changed back.

Thanks

-tgq